Medical Records Request
We have partnered with MediCopy to fulfill your Release of Information requests and Disability/FMLA forms. MediCopy is fully HIPAA compliant and adheres to all state and federal regulations concerning the release of medical information.
Patients can request copies of their medical records at no cost, but delivery fees apply for postage, so provide an email address! Please provide an email address on the authorization to expedite the process and delivery method. Records sent via email or to another provider are complimentary. Requests are completed within two (2) business days after receipt by MediCopy.
To request your medical records please fill out one of the following authorization forms:
- Authorization for the Release of Medical Records (Online)
- Authorization for the Release of Medical Records (Paper)
- Learn more about MediCopy’s Release of Information service
Forms are $30 for the first form and $15 for each additional form turned in at the same time. After payment is received, Disability/FMLA forms are completed and sent to the requestor within three business days.
- Authorization for the Release of Disability/FMLA form (Online)
- Authorization for the Release of DIsability/FMLA form (Paper)
- Learn more about MediCopy’s Form Completion service
If you have any questions, please contact MediCopy:
online chat: MediCopy.net | phone: 866-587-6274 | email: email@example.com