Hello to all of our patients and families! We are working hard to keep you safe. Piedmont Ear Nose & Throat Associates is dedicated to caring for our patients. The next time you visit us you will notice some changes.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Register online before you arrive for your appointment. You will be asked a series of COVID-19 related questions.
- Remember to arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment if you are a new patient and 15 minutes if you are a returning patient.
ENTERING THE BUILDING
- Do not bring additional people into the building. One parent or guardian may accompany a child under the age of 18.
- Your temperature will be taken as you enter the building and we will ask about symptoms before you proceed to check-in. We are carefully managing the flow to our check-in counter.
- Wear a mask. Masks are to protect others. We ask that you wear a mask to protect our employees and other patients. If you do not wear a mask you may be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have a smartphone we will send our registration paperwork to your phone and ask you to complete it in the car.
- We may ask you to wait in your car in order to ensure social distance.
- We ask that you remember to social distance while in our waiting area.
- We have a PENTA representative available to assist with social distancing.
- We are disinfecting our waiting room more often and removing all non-essential materials.
- Team members will be wearing masks, and other appropriate personal protective equipment.
We will continue to communicate with you and make special efforts to reschedule any appointments that have been missed due to COVID-19. Do not hesitate to call PENTA at 336-768-3361 if you are experiencing ENT or hearing services issues. Thank you for entrusting us to care for you and your family.
Proudly serving the Piedmont/Triad for over 30 years! Our physicians and staff are dedicated to the provision of quality ENT care for children and adults.
The physicians of two otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat) groups in Winston-Salem joined together to create Piedmont Ear, Nose & Throat Associates (PENTA), the premier otolaryngology group in the Triad. The merger of Forsyth Head & Neck Associates and Salem Ear, Nose & Throat Associates took place on July 1, 1999. All of PENTA’s physicians are board certified by the Academy of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery.
Visit Our Other PENTA Sites:
Call today to hear what we can do for you!
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our customer service reps will respond to you as soon as possible